[openstack-dev] [rally][users]

Boris Pavlovic bpavlovic at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 25 06:24:11 UTC 2014

Ajay,

Ya adding support of  *benchmarking OpenStack clouds using ordinary user
accounts that already exist *is one of our majors goals for already more
then half of year. As I said in my previous message, we will support it
soon finally.

Btw we have feature request page:
https://github.com/stackforge/rally/tree/master/doc/feature_request
With the list of features that we are working now.

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic