[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Enabling vlan trunking on neutron port.

Wuhongning wuhongning at huawei.com
Thu Sep 25 03:08:02 UTC 2014

Internal vlan is not necessarily obstacle to vlan trunk, no qinq support in ovs is the key factor.

If ovs suppport qinq, vlan trunk could be treated as a generalized "flat" type network, which let packets from tenant VM go to the wire unmodified, if packets carry no tag, then it's the same as current flat type.