[openstack-dev] [Neutron][L3] Team Meeting Thursday at 1500 UTC

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Wed Sep 24 20:59:35 UTC 2014

The Neutron L3 Subteam will meet tomorrow at the regular time and
place.  The agenda and details are posted [1].

I think the RC1 ship will have sailed for most potential fixes by then
so I'd like to take some time during the meeting tomorrow to chat
about the work that is coming up for Kilo.  There is some work I'd
like to accomplish quickly to make way for other Kilo work, namely in
the L3 agent.  We'll need a spec posted very soon for it.

All of those blueprints that were postponed to Kilo will be up for discussion.

Carl

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Neutron-L3-Subteam