[openstack-dev] [Nova] [All] API standards working group

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Sep 24 18:53:27 UTC 2014

On 09/24/2014 10:05 AM, Jay Pipes wrote:
> Whatever it ends up being, it needs to have some teeth to it. Otherwise,
> we're going to end up in the exact same place we're in now, where each
> project does something slightly different.

+1

I think getting started and produce some material to discuss in Paris
would be the first step. Like other teams or WG, a wiki page for the
team with a mission, roadmap, members would be a start.

I would suggest to stay close to the TC and PTLs to get buy-in from
them, increasing the chances of smooth implementations, while getting
constant feedback from downstream consumers of the APIs.

/stef