[openstack-dev] [Nova] [All] API standards working group

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:41:26 UTC 2014

It is an important topics towards good user experience.
There are many inconsistencies across projects and every API has pros and cons.
We need to share API best practices and it is nice.

I am interested in the topic both as Neutron developer and
from API consumer as Horizon developer.
If the meeting time allows, I would like to join!

Regards,
Akihiro

Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>