[openstack-dev] [Glance] PTL Non-Candidacy

Fei Long Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Sep 23 21:07:10 UTC 2014

Thank you so much for your leadership, and especially the mentorship
for  me. I suppose you're still not far away from Glance team :) Let's
have a team lunch at the summit like we did at HK summit.

On 23/09/14 05:22, Mark Washenberger wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I will not be running for PTL for Glance for the Kilo release.
>
> I want to thank all of the nice folks I've worked with--especially the
> attendees and sponsors of the mid-cycle meetups, which I think were a
> major success and one of the highlights of the project for me.
>
> Cheers,
> markwash

Cheers & Best regards,
Fei Long Wang (王飞龙)
Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Tel: +64-48032246
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington