[openstack-dev] [cinder] Not seeking another term as PTL

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:41:12 UTC 2014

On 08:57 Tue 23 Sep     , John Griffith wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> I've been kinda mixed on this one, but I think it's a good time for me to
> not run for Cinder PTL.  I've been filling the role since we started the
> idea back at the Folsom Summit, and it's been an absolute pleasure and
> honor for me.
>
> I don't plan on going anywhere and will still be involved as I am today,
> but hopefully I'll also now have a good opportunity to contribute elsewhere
> in OpenStack.  We have a couple of good candidates running for Cinder PTL
> as well as a strong team backing the project so I think it's a good time to
> let somebody else take the official PTL role for a bit.
>
> Thanks,
> John

Thanks John for initially making me feel welcomed in the Cinder team. I don't
think I would be where I am today if it wasn't for the encouragements you've
given me in the past. I also appreciate the foundation and original goal you've
set for Cinder for us all to continue to follow today.

--
Mike Perez