[openstack-dev] Research on software architecture in real systems

Izabela Vanessa izabela at copin.ufcg.edu.br
Tue Sep 23 04:08:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

My name is Izabela Melo and I would like to invite the members of this
group to participate in my Master's dissertation's research in Computer
Science.

One of the goals of this research is to understand how the industry uses
the concept of software architecture in real projects. Besides this, we
also want to know whether and how architectural conformance cheking
activities are adopted and which tools are used.

If you had any experience on developing real systems, your answers will be
very important for us! It takes only about 20 minutes to answer this simple
form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1icyA4MotywFkCqgedFjdFP6H3jaDaltl4niys46F8xo/viewform
<https://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs%2Egoogle%2Ecom%2Fforms%2Fd%2F1icyA4MotywFkCqgedFjdFP6H3jaDaltl4niys46F8xo%2Fviewform&urlhash=8yhI&_t=tracking_anet>

Thank you very much!

Any questions, please write to research.sw.architecture at gmail.com

Sincerely,

Izabela Melo

----
ps.: This research is being conducted by me, at the Software Practices
Laboratory (SPLab) of the Federal University of Campina Grande (UFCG) and
the Applied Software Engineering Research Group ​​(aSERG) of the Federal
University of Minas Gerais (UFMG). I am under the supervision of Prof.
Dalton Dario Serey Guerrero (UFCG) and Prof. Marco Tulio de Oliveira
Valente (UFMG).