[openstack-dev] [neutron] [infra] Python 2.6 tests can't possibly be passing in neutron

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Mon Sep 22 18:33:16 UTC 2014

Just as an update to what exactly is RHEL python 2.6...

This is the expanded source rpm:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/8405074/

The main one here appears to be:

- python-2.6.6-ordereddict-backport.patch

Full changelog @ http://paste.ubuntu.com/8405082/

Overall I'd personally like to get rid of python 2.6, and move on, but then I'd also like to get rid of 2.7 and move on also ;)

- Josh