[openstack-dev] [all] Deprecating exceptions

David Lyle dklyle0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:22:03 UTC 2014

The larger problem here is that this breaks running Horizon unit tests on
all existing installs of Horizon including Havana, Icehouse and Juno if
those installations update to the newest python-ceilometerclient. I'm not
sure how to handle that type of deprecation other than forcing all existing
installs to pull a new patch to be able to continue development on Horizon.

David