[openstack-dev] [Sahara][Doc] Updating documentation for overview; Needs changing image

Dmitry Mescheryakov dmescheryakov at mirantis.com
Mon Sep 22 13:02:28 UTC 2014

Hello,

I used google docs to create the initial image. If you want to edit that
one, copy the doc[1] to your drive and edit it. It is not the latest
version of the image, but the only difference is that this one has the very
first project name EHO in place of Sahara.

Thanks,

Dmitry

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/mirantis.com/drawings/d/1kCahSrGI0OvPeQBcqjX9GV54GZYBZpt_W4nOt5nsKB8/edit