[openstack-dev] [nova] libvirt boot parameters

Chen CH Ji jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Sep 22 09:52:33 UTC 2014

whether following variables fit for your purpose? guess you want to
override the value through boot command?

cfg.IntOpt("reboot_timeout",
               default=0,
               help="Automatically hard reboot an instance if it has been "
                    "stuck in a rebooting state longer than N seconds. "
                    "Set to 0 to disable."),
    cfg.IntOpt("instance_build_timeout",
               default=0,
               help="Amount of time in seconds an instance can be in BUILD
"
                    "before going into ERROR status."
                    "Set to 0 to disable."),

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM at IBMCN   Internet: jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82454158
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC