[openstack-dev] [Neutron][QoS] Applying QoS as Quota

Carlino, Chuck chuck.carlino at hp.com
Fri Sep 19 02:51:50 UTC 2014

When you say 'associate to VMs', that would be associating to neutron ports, right?  If so, this is a subset of what is in:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/neutron-port-template-framework
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/neutron-port-template-policy

which also include things like bandwidth guarantees and security policy.  I'm not sure if anyone is pursuing these right now, but there may be some useful ideas in there.

Chuck