[openstack-dev] Documentation on writing a neutron plugin/driver

openstack technology 128openstack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:39:16 UTC 2014

Hi Salvatore,

Thank you for your quick response, I did go through the video and slide
deck which introduced HDN plugin and it was very helpful. Great job by both
of you.

The Hdn Plugin is very useful and is a good introduction. Given the fact
that I am new to OpenStack, I was trying to play with Hdn and was trying to
integrate it with DevStack, it turned out be more complicated than I
thought (My whole idea was to integrate it to devstack, configure a network
and get an SMTP email :)).

Thank you and keep up the good work. If you ever plan to integrated Hdn
with Devstack, it would be great start for beginners like me :)).

Regards,
Daniel