[openstack-dev] [Cinder][Nova][Oslo] Moving Brick out of Cinder

Walter A. Boring IV walter.boring at hp.com
Wed Sep 17 21:43:31 UTC 2014

Thanks for the effort Ivan.   Your interest in brick is also helping us
push forward with the idea of the agent that we've had in mind for quite
some time.

For those interested, I have created an etherpad that discusses some of
the requirements and design decisions/discussion on the cinder/storage
agent
here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-storage-agent

Walt