[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Adding hp1 back running tripleo CI

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 13:53:25 UTC 2014

On 15/09/14 22:37, Gregory Haynes wrote:
> This is a total shot in the dark, but a couple of us ran into issues
> with the Ubuntu Trusty kernel (I know I hit it on HP hardware) that was
> causing severely degraded performance for TripleO. This fixed with a
> recently released kernel in Trusty... maybe you could be running into
> this?

thanks Greg,

To try this out, I've redeployed the new testenv image and ran 35
overcloud jobs on it(32 passed), the average time for these was 130
minutes so unfortunately no major difference.

The old kernel was
3.13.0-33-generic #58-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jul 29 16:45:05 UTC 2014 x86_64
the one one is
3.13.0-35-generic #62-Ubuntu SMP Fri Aug 15 01:58:42 UTC 2014 x86_64

Derek