[openstack-dev] [Nova] Its time to start identifying release critical bugs

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Sep 16 09:58:30 UTC 2014

Hi.

Is time to start identifying (and working on) release critical bugs in
nova before we ship RC1.

My initial position is that any critical bug is release critical.
There are currently critical bugs not targeted to rc1, but that should
change in the next day or so. If we're not interested in fixing a
critical bug in rc1, I think we should start to question if it is
really critical.

I'd also like help in deciding what other bugs are critical to be
fixed before release. Please use this thread to suggest such things.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Rackspace Australia