[openstack-dev] [gantt] Cancel the IRC meeting this week?

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 07:13:57 UTC 2014

Le 15/09/2014 20:20, Dugger, Donald D a écrit :

> I’d like to propose that we defer the meeting this week and reconvene
> next Tues, 9/23.  I don’t think there’s much new to talk about right
> now and we’re waiting for a write up on the claims process.  I’d like
> to get that write up when it’s ready, have everyone review it and then
> we can talk more concretely on what our next steps should be.
>
> If anyone does have a topic they want to talk about let me know but,
> failing anything new, let’s wait a week.

Well, that's a fair question, thanks for raising it. I don't have a
clear opinion on this but I can propose to open the meeting with open
questions and see if people are there. FWIW, people could also have
questions about the split and the next steps we decided.

-Sylvain

PS: I can chair this one Don, no worries.