[openstack-dev] [oslo] final review push for releases thursday

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Sep 15 21:48:48 UTC 2014

We’re down to 2 bugs, both of which have patches up for review.

James Carey has a fix for the decoding error we’re seeing in mask_password(). It needs to land in oslo.utils and oslo-incubator:

- utils: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/121657/
- incubator: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/121632/

Robert Collins has a fix for pbr breaking on tags that don’t look like version numbers, with 1 dependency:

- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/114403/
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/108271/ (dependency)

If we knock these out Tuesday we can cut releases of the related libs to give us a day or so with unit tests running before the final versions are tagged on Thursday.

Doug