[openstack-dev] [gantt] Cancel the IRC meeting this week?

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Mon Sep 15 18:20:26 UTC 2014

I'd like to propose that we defer the meeting this week and reconvene next Tues, 9/23.  I don't think there's much new to talk about right now and we're waiting for a write up on the claims process.  I'd like to get that write up when it's ready, have everyone review it and then we can talk more concretely on what our next steps should be.

If anyone does have a topic they want to talk about let me know but, failing anything new, let's wait a week.

--
Don Dugger
Ph: 303/443-3786