[openstack-dev] [Nova] What's holding nova development back?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sat Sep 13 21:07:13 UTC 2014

Just an observation from the last week or so...

The biggest problem nova faces at the moment isn't code review latency. Our
biggest problem is failing to fix our bugs so that the gate is reliable.
The number of rechecks we've done in the last week to try and land code is
truly startling.

I know that some people are focused by their employers on feature work, but
those features aren't going to land in a world in which we have to hand
walk everything through the gate.

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia