[openstack-dev] [Openstack-dev][Cinder] FFE request for adding Huawei SDSHypervisor driver and connector

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:33:22 UTC 2014

On 17:38 Fri 12 Sep     , Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Zhangni wrote:
> > I'd like to request an Juno feature freeze exception for this blueprint
> > and Spec:
> >
> > https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/huawei-sdshypervisor-driver
>
> I would say it's way too late at this point for a new driver in Juno. At
> this point we should be focused on fixing what we already have, not add
> more surface.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

+1

Zhangni, you are however on track for the window to have your driver in for
K-1 [1]. Please make sure to communicate with Duncan Thomas about your
third-party CI [2].

[1] - http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-September/044990.html
[2] - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/how-to-contribute-a-driver#Third_Party_CI_Requirement_Policy

--