[openstack-dev] [qa] Tempest Bug triage

Mauro S M Rodrigues maurosr at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Sep 12 16:18:56 UTC 2014

On 09/11/2014 04:52 PM, David Kranz wrote:
> So we had a Bug Day this week and the results were a bit disappointing
> due to lack of participation. We went from 124 New bugs to 75. There
> were also many cases where bugs referred to logs that no longer
> existed. This suggests that we really need to keep up with bug triage
> in real time. Since bug triage should involve the Core review team, we
> propose to rotate the responsibility of triaging bugs weekly. I put up
> an etherpad here
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/qa-bug-triage-rotation and I hope the
> tempest core review team will sign up. Given our size, this should
> involve signing up once every two months or so. I took next week.
>
>  -David
+1, I'm not core team but I just assigned myself to the last week of
September and first of December.

Also, given the bad quality of some reports we may want to come up with
a template of "need to have" data on the bug reports. I really haven't
look at it lately but we use to have several reports with just a bunch
of traces, or just a link..

   --  mauro(sr)