[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Hard Code Freeze for milestones 5.1, 5.0.2 reached

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Fri Sep 12 09:03:10 UTC 2014

Hi Fuelers,
I'm glad to announce that we've reached formal Hard Code Freeze (HCF) [1]
criteria for milestones 5.1 and 5.0.2. As stable/5.1 branch is already
open, we don't need to do anything particular.

All further bugs found in 5.1 / 5.0.2 with priority lower than Critical
should be closed as Won't fix in 5.1, 5.0.2, and marked by release-notes
tag so we can find and document them as known issues. Only bug fixes to
Critical bugs are accepted to stable/5.0 & stable/5.1 since now and until
we call for the release.

Bug reporters, please do not forget to target both 6.0 (master) and 5.1
(stable/5.1) milestones. If the fix is merged to master, it has to be
backported to stable/5.1 to make it available in 5.1.

Fuel Release Candidate (RC1) was built and is available at [2].

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/Hard_Code_Freeze
[2] https://fuel-jenkins.mirantis.com/view/ISO/, build from 12-Sep 5.1-24
(RC1)
--