[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Request for J3 Feature Freeze Exception

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:22:30 UTC 2014


This FFE request was withdraw. I updated the etherpad but didn't mail
the list, sorry

On 11 September 2014 18:07, Mike Perez <thingee at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19:32 Fri 05 Sep     , David Pineau wrote:
>> So I asked Duncan what could be done, learned about the FFE, and I am
>> now humbly asking you guys to give us a last chance to get in for
>> Juno. I was told that if it was possible the last delay would be next
>> week, and believe me, we're doing everything we can on our side to be
>> able to meet that.
> As given in the comments [1], there will be a better chance for an exception
> with this after cert results are provided.
> [1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/110236/
> --
> Mike Perez
> _______________________________________________
> OpenStack-dev mailing list
> OpenStack-dev at lists.openstack.org
> http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev

Duncan Thomas

More information about the OpenStack-dev mailing list