[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Experimental features and how they affect HCF

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 11 08:11:02 UTC 2014

> I think we should not count bugs for HCF criteria if they affect only
> experimental feature(s).

+1, I'm totally agree with you - it makes no sense to count
experimental bugs as HCF criteria.

> Any objections / other ideas?

I think it would be great for customers if we point somewhere about
knowing issues in those experimental features. IMHO, it should help
them to understand what's wrong in case of errors and may prevent bug
duplication in LP.