[openstack-dev] [nova] Server Groups - remove VM from group?

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 07:11:14 UTC 2014

Le 11/09/2014 01:10, Joe Cropper a écrit :
> Agreed - I’ll draft up a formal proposal in the next week or two and we can focus the discussion there.  Thanks for the feedback - this provides a good framework for implementation considerations.

Count me on it, I'm interested in discussing the next stage.

When preparing the scheduler split, I just discovered it was unnecessary
to keep the instance groups setup in the scheduler, because it was
creating dependencies to other Nova objects that the Scheduler doesn't
necessarly need to handle.
I proposed accordingly a patch for moving the logic to the conductor
instead, see the proposal here :
https://review.openstack.org/110043

Reviews are welcome of course.

-Sylvain