[openstack-dev] [nova] Averting the Nova crisis by splitting out virt drivers

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Sep 10 20:16:16 UTC 2014

On 2014-09-10 12:19:08 -0700 (-0700), Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:
> I don’t think this is a viable option for us, but if we were going
> to do it, we would probably be better off using
> https://code.google.com/p/rietveld/ as a base, since it is
> actually written in python.

The proposal floated in Atlanta was to write a new python-based
front-end built on Gerrit's API layer (in fact, at least one such
alternative front-end now exists in the form of gertty, but that's
console-oriented and so probably not to everyone's tastes). I'll let
the vinz developers speak to their plans and current progress
though.
--
Jeremy Stanley