[openstack-dev] BM provisioning through Horizon/CLI?

Lokare, Bageshree bageshree.lokare at hp.com
Wed Sep 10 17:53:57 UTC 2014

Hello OpenStack Team,

I have a use case where I want to host/manage a mix environment with VM's and baremetal servers through Overcloud (Horizon/CLI). To be specific, I am looking for an ability to create a new server on baremetal machine (instead of Vm) through Horizon and manage the instance life-cycle through Overcloud agents. I am wondering can we do that with current Juno release?

Any pointers on this implementation or proposed/prospective Blueprints would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Shree
Bageshree Lokare
Cloud Architect