[openstack-dev] [all] webnumbr bug graphs appear dead for bug triage

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Sep 10 15:12:32 UTC 2014

On 10/09/14 22:51, Sean Dague wrote:
> All the various bug triage graphs point out to webnumbr urls from our
> wiki - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BugTriage
>
> All of webnumbr appears to be dead and not returning any data.
>
> Why this service was used predates me. Does anyone know why? Anyone know
> if it's going to come back? Or should we just purge those links?

Not sure why it was used either, but it has been very flaky for quite a
while. The most recent downtime has been the longest, and I believe we
should indeed use another service to replace webnumbr. I think we
already have similar graphs from bugday
(http://status.openstack.org/bugday/), but only for one day, and/or the
activity portal (http://activity.openstack.org/dash/browser/its-repos.html).

Regards,