[openstack-dev] [oslo] Juno RC1 and beyond

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Sep 9 13:20:59 UTC 2014

With some help from Thierry, we finally have our launchpad projects cleaned up and configured so we can use them correctly for tracking.

I have reviewed our etherpad [1] and updated all of the bugs referenced in the RC1 section so they are now listed on https://launchpad.net/oslo/+milestone/juno-rc1. If you find a bug missing from that list, let me know and I can update its target.

If you have a change you think needs to land for RC1 that does not yet have an associated bug, please open one in the appropriate project on launchpad. If you can’t set the target to juno-rc1, let me know and I’ll take care of it.

As we discussed on the list previously, our priority is fixing bugs and reviewing patches for the 18 Sept release candidate date.

For non-critical items that can land after RC-1, I set their target to “next-juno” so they will appear on https://launchpad.net/oslo/+milestone/next-juno.

Doug

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-oslo-feature-freeze