[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Working on 6.0 and new releases in general

Igor Marnat imarnat at mirantis.com
Tue Sep 9 09:02:45 UTC 2014

Mike,
just to clarify - do we want consider this as an exception, which is
not going to be repeated next release? If not, we might want to
consider updating the statement "It is the time when master opens for
next release changes, including features." in [1]. If I got you
correct, we are going to open master for development of new features
now.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/Hard_Code_Freeze
Regards,
Igor Marnat