[openstack-dev] [qa] Reminder: Tempest Bug Day: Tuesday September 9 (tomorrow)

David Kranz dkranz at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 17:21:07 UTC 2014

It's been a while since we had a bug day. We now have 121 (now 124) NEW
bugs:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bugs?field.searchtext=&field.status%3Alist=NEW&orderby=-importance

The first order of business is to triage these bugs. This is a large
enough number that I hesitate to
mention anything else, but there are also many In Progress bugs that
should be looked at to see if they should
be closed or an assignee removed if no work is actually planned:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bugs?search=Search&field.status=In+Progress

I hope we will see a lot of activity on this bug day. During the
Thursday meeting right after we can see if
there are ideas for how to manage the bugs on a more steady-state basis.
We could also discuss how the grenade and
devstack bugs should fit in to such activities.

-David