[openstack-dev] Rally scenario Issue

Timur Nurlygayanov tnurlygayanov at mirantis.com
Mon Sep 8 12:22:04 UTC 2014

Hello Harshil,

looks like it can be the limitations of your deployment or bug in my code.
Could you please try to create several tenants, routers and networks in
these tenants manually to verify that it is possible?

I tested this patch set on my lab with Neutron GRE, probably we should add
someting also when we use VLANs for networks isolation.

Thank you!

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Harshil Shah (harsshah) <harsshah at cisco.com