[openstack-dev] [cinder] Cinder plans for kilo: attention new driver authors!

Amit Das amit.das at cloudbyte.com
Sun Sep 7 11:48:26 UTC 2014

Hi,
Thanks for clarification w.r.t cinder drivers.

I had submitted the "CloudByte" driver code during juno and currently
grappling with various aspects of setting up the CI for the same. It also
requires a copy of tempest logs which also is a in progress item.

Will above be automatically eligible for Kilo if above gets done before
Kilo freeze dates. Do I need to follow any other processes?