[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] default allow security group

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 16:00:49 UTC 2014

Hi, Monty,

Thanks for bringing this topic up. I think the blueprint that Miguel
mentioned will address the issue you're sufffering from, but maybe
there are not many people interested in this feature, so
unfortunately, the bp will not be landed in Juno release. But I will
continue the bp when the Kilo dev cycle get started, since I believe
this feature will benefit people like you.

> On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 10:27 AM, Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've decided that as I have problems with OpenStack while using it in the
>> service of Infra, I'm going to just start spamming the list.
>

> User CLI/API feedback!
>

>> neutron security-group-create default --allow-every-damn-thing
>

> You mean like this?  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/119407/
>
> dt
>
> *Disclaimer: For demonstration purposes on nova-network only; the views
> expressed here may not be those of the OpenStack Foundation, it's member
> companies or lackeys; in case of duplicates, ties will be awarded; your
> mileage may vary; allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery; any resemblance to
> functional code, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental;
> representations of this code may be freely reused without the express
> written consent of the Commissioner of the National Football League.
>
> --
>
> Dean Troyer
> dtroyer at gmail.com

Regards!