[openstack-dev] [nova] FFE server-group-quotas

Khanh-Toan Tran khanh-toan.tran at cloudwatt.com
Fri Sep 5 14:03:14 UTC 2014

+1 for ServerGroup quotas. It's been a while since this feature is
discussed and approved. As a public cloud provider we really want to get
ServerGroup into production. However, without quotas it is more harm than
gain. Since ServerGroup (and even its novaclient's command) is merged in
Icehouse, IMO it is reasonable to secure it in Juno. Otherwise it's a
waste. And as Phil said it is not much a change.

Toan