[openstack-dev] [Nova] Feature Freeze Exception process for Juno

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 11:05:50 UTC 2014

On 09/04/2014 10:25 PM, Solly Ross wrote:
> Anyway, I think it would be useful to have some sort of page where people
> could say "I'm an SME in X, ask me for reviews" and then patch submitters could go
> and say, "oh, I need an someone to review my patch about storage backends, let me
> ask sross".

This is a good point - I've been thinking along similar lines that we
really could have a huge win in terms of the review experience by
building a tool (maybe a social network looking one :)) that relates
reviews to people being able to do them, visualizes reviewer karma and
other things that can help make the code submissions and reviews more
human friendly.

Dan seems to dismiss the idea of improved tooling as something that can
get us only thus far, but I am not convinced. However - this will
require even more manpower and we are already ridiculously short on that
so...

N.