[openstack-dev] [Nova] Feature Freeze Exception process for Juno

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 19:29:39 UTC 2014

On 09/03/2014 02:10 PM, Vladik Romanovsky wrote:
> +1
>
> I had several pacthes in "start lxc from block device" series. The blueprint was waiting since Icehouse.
> In Juno it was approved, however, besides Daniel Berrange no one was looking at these patches.
> Now it's being pushed to Kilo, regadless of the fact that everything is +2ed.

I've reviewed all the patches in this series. The last one had a couple
things to address, but otherwise, +2s from me. As mentioned, I'll
sponsor the FFE on this.

> Normally, I don't actively pursue people to get approvals, as I was getting angry pushback from cores,
> at the begining of my way with openstack.  I don't understand what is the proper way to get work done.

Don't pursue to get approvals. Persue to get reviews :) And don't worry
about finding folks on IRC or email (not the ML) to ping about
re-reviewing patches. It's common and expected.

Best,

-jay