[openstack-dev] [all] Design Summit reloaded

Eoghan Glynn eglynn at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 16:16:12 UTC 2014

> > Am I missing some compelling advantage of moving all these emergent
> > project-specific meetups to the Friday?
>
> One is that due to space limitations, we won't have nearly as many
> "pods" as in Atlanta (more like half or a third of them). Without one
> pod per program, the model breaks a bit.

A-ha, OK.

Will the subset of projects allocated a pod be fixed, or will the
pod space float between projects as the week progresses?

(for example, it's unlikely that a project will be using its pod
space when its design session track is in-progress, so the pod could
be passed on to another project)

Cheers,
Eoghan