[openstack-dev] [neutron] New meeting rotation starting next week

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Sep 4 09:46:14 UTC 2014

Kevin Benton wrote:
> How is the master list compiled into a calendar? Is it possible to use
> that same system to filter by project?

It's manual. I susbscribe to the wikipage and reflect the change in the
Google Cal. It's painful and error-prone. If anyone wants to do it, I'm
happy to give the keys and delegate the responsibility. But frankly,
what we really need is this:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2013-December/000517.html

There was a group of students working on it:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/gerrit-powered-agenda/

Lance, any news on that? Should we reboot the project?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)