[openstack-dev] [neutron] Status of Neutron at Juno-3

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo mangelajo at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 08:38:44 UTC 2014

I didn't know that we could ask for FFE, so I'd like to ask (if
yet in time) for:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/agent-child-processes-status

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/neutron+branch:master+topic:bp/agent-child-processes-status,n,z

To get the ProcessMonitor implemented in the l3_agent and dhcp_agent at least.

I believe the work is ready (I need to check the radvd respawn in the l3 agent).
The ProcessMonitor class is already merged.

Best regards,
Miguel Ángel.