[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party] collecting recheck command to re-trigger third party CI

trinath.somanchi at freescale.com trinath.somanchi at freescale.com
Thu Sep 4 02:57:40 UTC 2014

This  is a Good option to go with.

To trigger a specific CI, CI can have their own string or in a community specified format. Like retrigger-freescale ..

Also, in the ML or in IRC rooms, I have seen many people asking on how to recheck with an X CI.

And many people are not aware of what string to use to trigger a recheck for certain CI.

As we have now a separate page for each CI, it would be good to have "Trigger String" too in those pages.

+1 to Akihiro Motoki for this email.

--
Trinath Somanchi - B39208
trinath.somanchi at freescale.com | extn: 4048