[openstack-dev] [Infra][Neutron] How to verify link to logs for disabled third-party CI

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at rackspace.com
Wed Sep 3 08:21:31 UTC 2014

On 9/3/14 12:11 PM, Gary Duan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Our CI system is disabled due to a running bug and wrong log link. I
> have manually verified the system with sandbox and two Neutron testing
> patches. However, with CI disabled, I am not able to see its review
> comment on any patch.
>
> Is there a way that I can see what the comment will look like when CI
> is disabled?

Hi Gary,

If you are using zuul you can use the smtp reporter[0] to email you a
report in the format as it will appear in gerrit. Otherwise you'll need
to look at what you'll be posting via ssh (if communicating directly
with the gerrit api).

Cheers,
Josh

[0] http://ci.openstack.org/zuul/reporters.html#smtp