[openstack-dev] [Ironic] [Horizon] Ironic Horizon API

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 04:28:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

Good to know we will have Ironic support. I can help the integration.

Let me clarify the situation as Horizon core team. I wonder why it is ASAP.
Horizon is released with integrated projects and it is true in Juno release
too.
Ironic is still incubated even if it is graduated for Kilo release.
What is the requirement for graduation? More detail clarification is needed.
All teams of the integrated projects are focusing on Juno releases and
we all features will be reviewed after rc1 is shipped. The timing is a bit
bad.

Thanks,
Akihiro

2014年9月3日水曜日、Josh Gachnang<josh at pcsforeducation.com>さんは書きました: