[openstack-dev] [bashate] .bashateignore

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 02:56:29 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 8:32 PM, Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net>
wrote:

> Well, git knows all the files in-tree, right? Or am I missing something
> here?
>
> if-has-bash-hashbang-and-is-versioned-then-bashate-it?

It's not quote that simple, none of the include files have a shebang line;
I've always felt that having that in an include file is an indication that
the file is (also) a stand-alone script.   Shocco (the docs processor)
wants one too.

I think I've given up attempting to mock os.walk so I'm going to post the
latest version of my bashateignore review and we can use .bashateignore to
both exclude as well as include the files to be processed using the
gitignore syntax.

Starting with the list of files in the repo is also an option, and
excluding from there...but I'm not going to have that tonight.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com