[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas][octavia]

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Sep 2 21:12:14 UTC 2014

I am not for this if Octavia is merged into the incubator when LBaaS V2
is, assuming LBaaS V2 will be merged into it before the summit.  I'd
rather Octavia get merged into whatever repository it is destined to
whenever it is much more mature.  If Octavia is merged into the
incubator too soon, I think it's velocity will be much less than if it
were independent at first.