[openstack-dev] [Swift] Proposal for improving Metadata Search API

Paula Ta-Shma PAULA at il.ibm.com
Tue Sep 2 12:45:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

Great to see some renewed interest in metadata search for Swift. We are
working on this, and would be glad if there is renewed interest from the
community.

I saw your comments on thew wiki discussion page and they look good to me.
I just added some additional comments about Data Types and System Metadata
to the same page (I posted these to the mailing list a while back).

Best regards
Paula

Paula Ta-Shma, Ph.D.
Storage Research