[openstack-dev] [neutron][nova] PCI pass-through feature/topic proposals for Kilo Release

Irena Berezovsky irenab at mellanox.com
Tue Sep 2 10:30:56 UTC 2014

Following the last PCI pass-through meeting , we want to start thinking about features/add-ons that need to be addressed in the Kilo Release.

I created an etherpad (reused Doug's template) for topics related to PCI pass-through, mostly focused on SR-IOV networking:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo_sriov_pci_passthrough

Please see some instructions at the top of the page.
Based on the topics interest, we may need to work out the overall details and propose summit session to present and get community feedback.

BR,
Irena