[openstack-dev] [third party][neutron] - OpenDaylight CI and -1 voting

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 03:47:08 UTC 2014

Thank you YAMAMOTO. I didn't think to look at stackalytics.

Kyle, can you list yourself on the wiki? I don't want to do it in case
there is someone else doing that job full time.
Also, is there a re-trigger phrase that you can document on the Wiki or in
the message body the CI posts to the reviews?

Thanks,
Kevin Benton

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:08 PM, YAMAMOTO Takashi <yamamoto at valinux.co.jp>
wrote:

> > I have had multiple occasions where the OpenDaylight CI will vote a -1
> on a
> > patch for something completely unrelated (e.g. [1]). This would be fine
> > except for two issues. First, there doesn't appear to be any way to
> trigger
> > a recheck. Second, there is no maintainer listed on the Neutron third
> party
> > drivers page.[2] Because of this, there is effectively no way to get the
> -1
> > removed without uploading a new patch and losing current code review
> votes.
>
> http://stackalytics.com/report/driverlog says its maintainer is
> irc:mestery.  last time it happened to me, i asked him to trigger
> recheck and it worked.
>
> YAMAMOTO Takashi
>

> > Can we remove the voting rights for the ODL CI until there is a
> documented
> > way to trigger rechecks and a public contact on the drivers page for when
> > things go wrong? Getting reviews is already hard enough, let alone when
> > there is a -1 in the 'verified' column.
> >
> > 1. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/116187/
> > 2.
> >
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron_Plugins_and_Drivers#Existing_Plugin